Monday, January 13, 2020

Spring Weekend

So, I'm currently in a lull. Ha ha ha. I know I'm funny. But, upside is I'm waiting about an interview. Plus, I'm also putting in for other jobs just in case they either say no or that would pay even higher. It's hard to just be patient and relaxed over it. But, that is the plan.
We have had some very interesting things happen this past week. The older girl actually ate something I made! Yes, it was boxed, but it had ingredients that she previously would have refused the entire meal over. I started off with making her laugh that if her cat had been here, she would have been crying and trying to get into the pan just to eat it. But, she did eat it and decided that it was worth eating if I made it again. Baby steps people.
This is a layout I did very early on. I thought I had one more picture to add, but think it fits best like this. It is about the girls overnight in Toledo when I was trying to get them to move there. They got to take the bus, had drinks and food, and saw a minor league baseball game. I added the story about the art store we went to. But, it was something that we all kind of laugh over now. There was no challenge involved. I will have a few soon that won't be involved either.
I have a couple more layouts lined up for challenges, but may also keep a few that don't. I am now realising that I need a couple new books for the layouts as the one is a general and the other is family stories. My grandmother's will take a book buly itself currently. I'm taking my time finishing it, mainly for challenges. I discovered a second reason to do it. My kids didn't get much info about the old school and so I figured that I should write that stuff either here or on the page itself. I will later print up the entry and tape it to the back of the layout. More info for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Glad you came. Have a good day.