Thursday, January 16, 2020

Waiting for the weekend

I have a couple layouts waiting for one item (the pics will be added to one after) to be added before I will call them complete. I am going to be using the girls' watercolors for last few touches on the layouts. I actually have done sewing on my layouts again and by not doing backstitching but simply running stitches, it feels much easier. I like the look they gave the layouts. One layout is for a challenge, but the other is a random current one that is all me. The random one was made solely from scraps. The one scrap in particular I was not sure I could ever figure a way to use it. Plus, I have been using the foam to add dimension. Go Dollar General craft area.
So, the job search continues. I thought there was an opportunity, but ended up not being the case. It isn't good to have happen. In fact, with the week I've now had, it is a little harder to do much. We also had stomach bugs go through here and out there. I just will hold my breath and keep going though. It's the best I can do.
I went through my perfume samples once again. This time, I pulled all of my multiples to make use of first. I separated some because they are from one company and others because they are decants of limited edition bottles from when I was buying them. The rest were individual samples. The multiples I am going to use to make epsom salt soaks. I have five jars so far with five scents now. That means five baths. For times where I want a bath and not add epsom salts, like that will happen, I can still throw some other ones in. I'm trying to work on using them up. They were free samples and have been sitting there for a few years now. My bottles by themselves I assume will last me a long time to use them all up.

This is part of the amount that I was sorting. Like I said, quite a few. I'm considering a layout showing what I am working with. Could be something interesting to do. I figure I could also use the tags as embellishments then. More fun for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Glad you came. Have a good day.